Individual and Group ISTDP Supervision
In addition to face-to-face supervision, I am also available to do supervision via Zoom. This allows us meet at convenient time and place for supervision. Some of the benefits of Zoom supervision include:
- I can observe and provide feedback of your sessions that you have videotaped.
- Convenient meeting time and place
- Concurrently observe videotape of your work and be provided moment-to-moment feedback
- Feedback can be provided via instant messenger on Zoom, thereby allowing you to save the feedback for later study and review
- Zoom is HIPAA compliant
How Zoom Supervision Works:
Before our first supervision session, you will set up an account on Zoom, and before the session, I will also provide you a link to join the meeting.
- We identify a mutual time for our supervision session (60-minutes)
- I will video call you via Zoom
- Once connected, we should both be able to see and hear one another
- We can then proceed to discussing your case and specific feedback you would like to receive
- We can then watch a segment of your session, and as I watch your session, I will type in comments via instant messenger window. These comments can include my observations of the client, specific interventions I would use, the client’s psychodiagnosis, etc. You can then save these comments for later study and review
- At any time during the viewing of the tape, we can pause to discuss the case, address questions, etc.
ISTDP/ Experiential Dynamic Psychotherapy Training
I will be co-leading a core training in Affect Phobia Therapy with Kristin Osborn beginning in 2019. If you would like more information about the training, please follow this LINK